- Trip to Haldia
- Visiting Bankipara Dam
- Toy Train Ride in Darjeeling, Paragliding at and Rafting at
- Trekking to Sandakfu
- Trekking at Biharinath Hill
- Short Trip to a WBPDCL Ash Pond
- Short Trip to Garduara Dam
- Trip to Ajodhya Pahar
- East engineering summit
- Short Trip to Massanjore Dam
- 1st Visit to Office
- Trip to Dawki
- Trip to Surul-Raipur Rajabari
Although I am working with VDX.TV, I do a lot of pet projects in my spare time. It can include anything. In these works, I gain a lot of experience. Links to such recent experiences are given below.
Bankipara Dam is a river dam in the Dumka district of Jharkhand. It is close to my home town. I just wanted to visit the place for apparently no reason. On that very day, I could not find anyone to accompany me, so, I drove there alone. It took 1 hour to reach there.
I visited the place during a very good season. It was spring and it was time for the Palash flower to bloom. The valley beside the dam was full of Palash trees.
It is better to check out photos than write them.